IT Professionals play a critical role in making hybrid work a reality, enabling the tools and experiences to make it successful.
Microsoft Teams is a platform that can pave the path to successful hybrid work with new collaborative apps. Enabling these apps in Teams gives people in your organization the ability to have new experiences all within the collaboration tools they use every day. every day.
Telling a colleague “thank you” for their support on a project, “congratulations” on a milestone achieved or welcoming a new team member all support creating a culture of wellbeing and inclusion we want in our teams and organizations when working from various locations.
The Starbucks app in Microsoft Teams enables everyday gifting and a way to stay connected or reconnect. People can share a cup of coffee (and more) by sending a Starbucks eGift virtually through Microsoft Teams.
Empower people in your organization to show their appreciation by choosing their favorite card design and writing a personalized message to members of their team.
Enable Starbucks app in Microsoft Teams for your organization today
Get started with the Starbucks app in Microsoft Teams
Using the Starbucks app in Microsoft Teams, you can give a Starbucks eGift card to your colleagues and team members right from Teams.
- Enable the Starbucks app for your organization in Teams admin center
- To get started, click this link to download the Starbucks app to Microsoft Teams.
- Sign in to your Starbucks® Rewards account (or create one).
- Click the Starbucks Icon in the New Conversation section of a Microsoft Teams chat or channel.
- Select a card design and gift amount (from $5 to $100) with a personalized message.
Starbucks Teams app in AppSource