I am excited and energized to present to you a codefest on the Microsoft Identity Platform. The solutions for a secure, diverse, and inclusive future require different perspectives, fresh ideas, and new voices. We look forward to seeing many of you join the Hackathon, find purpose in the products and solutions you create, and above all, have fun!
The hackathon starts May 24 and runs through June with submissions closing on June 30. To participate in the Hackathon, go to https://id4all.devpost.com and click on “Join Hackathon”. The Hackathon is open to everyone who would like to innovate worldwide – no matter what your role, org, location, background, or skillset is. For more detailed rules and conditions, you can check out the Rules tab at https://id4all.devpost.com.
There are endless possibilities with the Microsoft Identity Platform, and it is your chance to push the platform beyond its boundaries. Use your imagination and start coding! Here are some examples of cool scenarios you could hack on:
- A secure collaboration platform
- An office utility (App and/or Daemon) to help employees with Hybrid Work
- Digital Twin/IoT Solution to manage Premises/Home/Hospitals
- Improvise Fintech Identity and security practices
- Create a Microservice which sorts/processes your emails
- Vaccine credentials for the world!
- Store Consent alongside PHI/PII
- Master Data Management- correlate single Identity across multiple data systems
- A multi-cloud DevOps solution using Workload identities
- Unique login experience using Azure AD B2C
There are multiple cash prizes and badges to be won. Every challenge opens doors of possibilities. This year the challenges confronting us at home and around the world are many so I encourage you to sign up and start innovating! For any questions on registration and the Hackathon itself, reach out to Nandeesh Swami (@Nandeesh_Swami and/or on LinkedIn).
Looking forward to seeing your creative and impactful hacks!